Flyfishing for Baltic Salmon
Enjoy the adventure of fishing for Baltic Salmon at Where the WIld River Runs
We offer you a variety of sevices:
- Whole day of guiding (8-10 hours). Price € 420,- / 3 persons
Including: transportation, lunch & coffee/tea.
- We work with max. 3 persons per guide to maximize the experience. The local guide takes you to the best fishing spots for that moment, shows you the pools, hotspots, which lines, flies that works for the moment. While fishing you can also ask the guide for casting instructions, all our guides have many years of experience and are skilled in both single & doublehand rods.
- Whole day of guiding with the raft (8-10 hours). Price € 420,- / 3 persons
Including: transportation, life jacket, lunch & coffee/tea.
- We work with max. 3 persons per guide to maximize the experience.
- We go fishing where nobody else is fishing.
if you are unfortunate and your gear is stuck at the airport or if you want to try double handed speyrods just to get the feeling and the experience.
- Waders and shoes, € 25,- per day
- Fishingrod fly or spin € 30,- per day, 1 lure or fly included
To complete you’re fly box or any other equipment we have an assortment of gear at the Lodge or at the reception at the campsite.
Booking / Information
Book your fishing tour
Let us know the date and number of people you want to go fishing.